TheJobPost gives recruiters access to thousands of vacancies without cold-calling, time consuming pitch presentations or competitive tender processes to individual clients. Our employer vacancies are open to any recruiter who registers with us and meets our qualifying accreditation criteria.
Before submitting suitable candidates, we give you a choice on your preferred level of commitment and exclusivity. That choice is based directly on your level of confidence in your candidates’ fit with the person specification and the wider job context, such as the sector or type of organisation.
To allow you to make an accurate judgement, we encourage employers to provide a far higher level of detail than you will have received in the past through an electronic system - and possibly over the phone or even face to face!
If you feel that you have candidates who are suitable for the role, with a high probability of being placed, you can reserve the opportunity to submit them for a limited period as one of a small number of recruiters. We make a nominal charge dependent on the level of exclusivity. This payment is your total fee liability to TheJobPost; there are no other charges. You will retain the full value of the fee ultimately paid by the employer.
- Make more placements: we have thousands of employer vacancies many of which are otherwise reserved for PSL status agencies
- Retain your full fee – we do not charge commission on paid CV submissions
- Minimum fee of £4,500
- Create new client relationships; we make no restrictions on recruiters developing exclusive client relationships from contacts introduced through TheJobPost
- Timed exclusivity on individual vacancies
- A full picture on the specification and context for each role
If you are a recruiter in a specialist consultancy, we are keen to welcome you to our recruiter network. Registration is quick and simple.